APPPA is a membership based organization that provides education and producer networking opportunities for pastured poultry farmers.
Discover APPPA and Learn About Pastured Poultry
APPPA Pastured Poultry Days
- Raising Poultry on Pasture by Jody Padgham
- Pastured Poultry Feeding and Management by Jeff Mattocks
- Diversifying Poultry DVD Set
- Ask APPPA monthly teleconference
APPPA Grit Magazine (newsletter)
We publish the Grit bi-monthly. Active, paid members receive each issue in the mail (printed or PDF).
- 2016 Table of Contents for each published issue
- Read a sample of archived articles
- Sign up for APPPA's weekly email blasts (1-2 emails on average per week) and receive a FREE PDF ISSUE of the APPPA Grit.
News from the Farm
- Pastured Poultry Events April 20, 2017
- New Slideshow: Pastured Poultry December 21, 2016
- 2016 APPPA Grit Stories December 21, 2016
- Board of Directors and Staff September 27, 2016
- Ask APPPA December 8, 2015
- Pastured Poultry Articles December 7, 2015
- Membership Help FAQs November 17, 2015
- HPAI Summary Presentation for Lancaster Panel Discussion October 15, 2015
- Pastured Poultry Producers Do Not Accept Mass Depopulation and Suffocation as Humane September 25, 2015
- Pasture-Raised Poultry is Best June 20, 2015